Complaint Review: Teleport Communications Group

• Reported By: Eagle Eye — El Paso Texas
Teleport Communications Group
Clint, Texas USA

Teleport Communications Group Scam operation in Texas Clint Texas

This organization began calling me two years ago and threatened to sue and harass my family if i didn't pay legal fees and an outstanding bill to a company I never did business with, a thing called Cash Advance. At that time, a man named Shawn Miller threatened me by saying that he was going to come to work and have me cuffed in front my boss, and then take me to jail if I didn't comply. That was two years ago, and I filed paperwork and a trail since that time with PD.

Now, this company has been calling my cell and work from a location closer to my place of work and home. And, worse, someone has been cruising my neighborhood at the time in the evenings when I get the last of the eight-per-day calls.

Teleport, I think, is a scam organization that needs to be put out of business legally. No one needs this sort of harassment and intimidation.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/26/2014 02:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Teleport-Communications-Group/Clint-Texas-79849/Teleport-Communications-Group-Scam-operation-in-Texas-Clint-Texas-1172464. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Teleport Communications Group