Complaint Review: Telereach

• Updated: Sat, June 22, 2013

• Reported By: TonySchwartz — Brownsburg Indiana
Telereach
1947 North Gessner, Houston, Texas USA

Telereach Potentially Deceptive, Flawed, Insufficent, Unrealistic, Dysfunctional hire/training & orentation process Houston Texas

*Author of original report: Here is a list of mass hiring

All you have to do is search, "Telereach" on this board or "telereach sucks" on the internet along with other creative search terms.  All complaints are of a specific nature.  All reports reach the same conclusion.  They have been consistent as well - almost since this company opened in 1996.  I was "let go" in under a month.

I was unsure who my boss was.  The individual assigned to do my training was difficult to reach via IM, phone and email.  She rescheduled our training orentation processes multiple times.  She had a family illness and was virtually impossible to reach for a week.  Then she was sick for over a week and impossible to reach.  During these unavailale times I was not told who to directly contact by the owner or anyone - I was given zero guidance relevant to this.  The individual who picked up the "slack" where she left off kept telling me he was new.  He told me how busy he was, how difficult his training was, how many hats he needed to wear and he was learning everything and had limited availability.  His name was Dave.  He was a nice person and it seemed unlike everyone else he did make some effort, he had no time though.

This is how I was treated during the training/orentation process.  Their payment structure is not similar to any company I have ever worked for.  The weekly paperwork, billable hours, non billable hours, accounts, account rules/pay was unique too.  There was a tremendous of information to asorb and learn.  Because of issues with my training/orentation this was not possible - this fact was given zero consideration.  With the knowledge of the trainers and executive staff I have full clarity voice time stamped recordings of every conversation we had.  Some of these conversations were very strange, providing insight into the corporate structure, lack of....  I also have all IMs.

I could, like others have write detailed and specific accounts of issues and concerns.  But, as mentioned we are all reaching the same conclusions.  Based on my experience, my treatment by the staff, misleading promises, excuses and fact I had to spend some out of pocket money.  I would strongly reccomend no one work for this company.  The amount of pay, emails the company received, employees hired and other things were exageratted to paint them in a positive light.  In under 1 month, 4 employees left - were fired.    Their interest is NOT retention, building relationships or success of their individual employee.  They do massive hiring campaigns with similar practices as listed above and hope 1-2 people last for a few months - to make them quick profit.  It seems they are unable to hire in 1/4 of the states in the USA, this alone is telling.  Please do not be concerned with contacting me, your privacy will be respected as will any questions.

If you have any questions about my experience regardless of who you are please feel free to contact me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/22/2013 11:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Telereach/Houston-Texas-77080/Telereach-Potentially-Deceptive-Flawed-Insufficent-Unrealistic-Dysfunctional-hiretr-1061251. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Telereach

Here is a list of mass hiring

AUTHOR: TonySchwartz - ()

While it is not difficult to find:

That is a partial list of their mass hiring, this to me is throwing darts.  There are other examples.  While initially researching this company.  What I failed to do was look at reviews on employment sights/databases.  Many I have seen leave a lot to be desired.  It seems they out weigh the good.  If the amount of time spent on mass recruiting was spent on training/orentation or skill transfer of new employees.  The outcome could be much different.  Some might be redundant, I have not verified the entire list.  After review many are not and this type of practice is very uncommon in non-MLM/corporate jobs.