Complaint Review: Telesign Mobile

Telesign Mobile
4136 Del Rey Ave Internet United States of America

Telesign Mobile Telesign Credit Card Fraud, Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Help us resolve your issue

They are charging my Credit Card with $600 monthly just because i registered once and purchased $50 SMS Credits. I tried to call them they were not answering the phone. No response to email as well. I finally managed to reach them, they told me i should check with the bank. I finally needed to disable my credit card completely and get a new one in order to prevent this. They took about $2000 from my account in 3 months, and never returned.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/07/2013 06:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Telesign-Mobile/internet/Telesign-Mobile-Telesign-Credit-Card-Fraud-Internet-1041527. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Telesign Mobile

Help us resolve your issue

AUTHOR: James Monaghan - ()

I am James Monaghan, VP of Product & Marketing for TeleSign Mobile. I was surprised to read this report for two reasons:

1) Our billing system does not support monthly subscriptions - customers have to log in and manually "top up" their accounts every time they wish to make a purchase. If indeed this account was being charged every month there must be a technical issue, which I would very much like to resolve.

2) Our account management team has no record of the complaint, yet all such emails are logged in a ticketing system and should be easy to find. We also have 24/7 live chat available on our website, so it should never be impossible to get hold of someone.

I am very keen to get to the bottom of this. If the complainant could please forward the previous correspondence with our team, along with the username of the account where these erroneous charges were made, to me at james [at] telesign [dot] com then I will look into it right away.