Complaint Review: Teletech Holdings

• Submitted: Mon, July 20, 2009
  • Updated: Sun, December 30, 2012

• Reported By:Troutman North Carolina
Teletech Holdings
9197 South Peoria Street Englewood, Colorado U.S.A.
  • Phone: 800-8353832
  • Web:
  • Category: Employers

Teletech Holdings Teletech claims they will reimburse you for soft phone and headset, sent my back and never got my money, they will not call me back Englewood Colorado

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Head set return process

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: They do not give you a refund for the phone.

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Tele tech

Teletech Holdings claims if you buy the soft phone and headset they will reimburse you when you decided to no longer work for them. I quit my job in Jan. 2009, sent my phone back in Feb. 2009 and still have not received the reimbursement. I have called many times, 7 times now, left messages with someone named Debbie. She does not return my calls. Now when I call in to Teletech as soon as they hear why I am calling they claim to transfer me, only to disconnect the call. They owe me about 100 bucks and won't pay. Don't fall for this if you do decide to work for them which I would NOT advise. I wonder how many others they have stole from. If they take 100 bucks off all former employees, since they have high turnover, they will be stinking rich just off this!

Troutman, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/20/2009 10:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Teletech-Holdings/Englewood-Colorado-80112/Teletech-Holdings-Teletech-claims-they-will-reimburse-you-for-soft-phone-and-headset-sent-471484. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Teletech Holdings

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Head set return process

AUTHOR: squirrel - ()

In order to get the refund for your headset you need to contact Lexair Sales. I have included the instructions below that should have come with your headset when you received it:

For return information please contact our returns department at 336-553-3649 or you can contact via email at pamtuskey@lexairsales.com

I hope that helps all of y'all that need to get a refund for your headsets.

#2 UPDATE EX-employee responds

They do not give you a refund for the phone.

AUTHOR: J - (United States of America)

I got laid off in early November due to a hiring error.  I mailed my headset back in, have not gottena  refund.I've contacted the company several times Via email and even made a recording of the package being sent.

1. They charge $100 for a headset that you can buy for 20-30 bucks on Amazon or E-bay.

2. They do not give you a refund when you mail the items back. Mine were in pristine condition. I only worked their for a month and a half.

Going to file a suite at the magistrate if possible, getting the 100$s back is worth 30$s and teletech reinbursting me for that.

#3 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Tele tech

AUTHOR: Thomas - (U.S.A.)

I agree about teletech.My wife work for them from oct 6 to nov 4th 2012 .They gave her schedule that she would have to work on eve days of every holiday and the holiday it's self.She will be working 12-9pm some days spilt shifts.Plus her off days wold not be days in row.Nov 4th she quit.She was working as at home rep..during training there system kept going down so she would have to login,she could not.So all she could was listen to the trainer speak then she would call IT and be on hold for 2-3 hrs.She sent the headphone back on nov14 and has nt recieved her refund,plus they shorted her18 hrs.the trainer said she would e mail payroll,.A lady name Debbie has nt contacted her at all.After 3 calls 3 emails nothing.This place is aripoff