Complaint Review: Teletech Holdings

• Submitted: Thu, April 05, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, April 06, 2012

• Reported By: Pasay City — Pasay City Other Philippines
Teletech Holdings

Teletech Holdings Teletech Pioneer Teletech's injustice act in terminating and suspending process towards employees! Internet

*Consumer Comment: Sorry for your situation and hope it improves..

*Consumer Comment: Rights

have been Hired by Teletech Pioneer Last October 24,2012 and had been working on my KPI's or stats to adhere with the company's rules and policy to keep my job. Unfortunately I am under preventive suspension right now for 30 days, no job and left my family starved to death. I actually don't have problem with it I can find a new job. It's just that the suspension that they're providing me is not justifiable at all for I was informed that I was already under investigation even from the time I started training with them for I have high volume of outbound calls since then.

But I was asking why I wasn't informed about it? I am asking why wasn't I able to received not even a single feedback from supervisor or manager and could have had an action plan then? It could have been warning first to work on it and not preventive suspension.I felt that suspension is illegal and has no basis at all. They're complaining about me havin high outbound call volume for I am calling out customer specially when they're call is disconnected, troubleshooting and billing research just to help customer and set right expectations in resolving their concern but they have me flagged.

I tried reaching out for the management to understand my issue and help me but I cant find no one not even the highest department people. I am writing all of this hoping that they can do something about this company particularly in the location I am employed with.They said after the case con that they will find a proof for the allegations even if it takes them to listen to all of my calls from the first time I took calls. I am just terrified is this the nature of the company?

Is this a clear manifestation that if you dont like the person working They will find ways to terminate them? Is this how are you goin' to practice justice and due process? Suspend the agent right away?Din't I have the right to be informed? Din't I have the right to be coached? Or even developed by providing right feedback and action plans? Now that I am telling them that I will file a case against them they are calling the higher department to look for more grounds?This company sucks!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/05/2012 06:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Teletech-Holdings/internet/Teletech-Holdings-Teletech-Pioneer-Teletechs-injustice-act-in-terminating-and-suspending-864543. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Teletech Holdings

Sorry for your situation and hope it improves..

AUTHOR: Ken - (USA)

" Unfortunately I am under preventive suspension right now for 30 days, no job and left my family starved to death."

Also, my condolences for your family.  Too bad you couldn't have gone to your county food bank for help before they passed away.

It sounds like you were a probationary employee and can be suspended or fired for little or NO reason.

Rights

AUTHOR: Ashley - (U.S.A.)

Your job is not a court of law. You don't have the same rights and privaleges there. Unless you have a union or a specific contract with your employer, they can suspend and fire you as they see fit. They don't have to have a reason if your state is a work at will state.