Complaint Review: Teleteria

• Updated: Thu, July 11, 2013

• Reported By: roses — Claymont Delaware
Teleteria
1325 Avenue of Americas 27th Floor New York, New York USA

Teleteria Jay Teleteria and Carol Teleteria(This company also uses mother address. They are crooks and con artists. They kept charging my credit card for more than what was agreed upon. I first paid $500 then I saw they charged my card for a total of $1,200. New York New York

I first started with this Teleteria company on May 31, 2013. I signed up with Jay Servidio who was at some point known as Jay Sercidio. Then he agreed to let me pay $500 to signup and told me he would give me a monthly payment plan to pay the balance. I do have a receipt for the $500. Next thing I found out that next week Jay and Carol Servidio charged my card for a total of $700. They never even got authorization from me to do that when they agreed I could have the payment plan. Also, this Jay Servidio ended up leaving me a threatening email and text message about I am stealing from his company and I better pay him or he will ruin my credit by taking me to collections.This company is operating very shady and I already started proceedings against them with the Department of Justice. I also found out on (((REDACTED))) that this Teleteria has a mass of complaints filed against them. I will not tolerate anything from Jay and Carol Servidio after they did all this dishonesty to many people including myself. They need to be prosecuted and put out of business. When you put your trust in these companies it is their responsibility to do the right thing towards the customer.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/10/2013 02:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Teleteria-/New-York-New-York-10019/Teleteria-Jay-Teleteria-and-Carol-TeleteriaThis-company-also-uses-mother-address-They-ar-1065992. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Teleteria