Complaint Review: Teleteria - Jay Servidio

• Submitted: Sun, September 16, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, May 06, 2010

• Reported By:Bismarck North Dakota
Teleteria - Jay Servidio
268 Jelliff Mill Road New Canaan, Connecticut U.S.A.

Teleteria - Jay Servidio Designed, hosted and sold me an income producing website that never made one cent. New Canaan Connecticut

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: teleteria is a great company.

*Consumer Comment: Jay and Carol Servidio are CROOKS!

Jay Servidio sold me a subscription producing website that he designed, hosted and maintained. He also sold me a promotion package that was claimed to give it great exposure.

The site never was online in it's promised form. Some links and features never worked at all. When I'd call to report that some things that were supposed to be on the site weren't on it, I was told that it was my defective computer.

I was given a list of search engines and the instructions to submit my site but because my site was missing required features, the search engines wouldn't link to my site.

Each time I called to complain, I was told it wasn't their fault and that I had a virus in my computer that wouldn't allow me to see what they claimed was there.

In short, what they promised me for my $5000.00 investment was never delivered.

With all the phone and email complaints I made, never once was I called with a suggestion on how to rectify the problems.

The domain name for my site was subsequently sold to someone else and I've not heard or recieved anything from Teleteria or Jay Servidio.

Craig
Bismarck, North Dakota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/16/2007 09:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Teleteria-Jay-Servidio/New-Canaan-Connecticut-06840/Teleteria-Jay-Servidio-Designed-hosted-and-sold-me-an-income-producing-website-that-nev-274796. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Teleteria - Jay Servidio

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

teleteria is a great company.

AUTHOR: Jay - (U.S.A.)

The issue he had was he could not see the video. We explained over and over that it was his pc.

We provide every client with a list of link and directory sites that they can get listed with at no charge. These sites will give them free listings and help create a stream of traffic.

This client never did the linking which is the case of 99% of the people who take the time to post on ripoffreport. Its easier to name call my company then to spend the days weeks and months it takes to build traffic to the site he bought.

Again for the record, all this person has to do is contact me 203 667 3912 and we will put his site back up and again assist him in markerting it.

Everything that is in our agreement was provided to this client as is to ALL our clients. We give them the tools. Its up to them to make the profits.

In defense of this person it must be tough to follow the program and do the work when you read on this site that we are a scam and a bad company. The facts are the facts, you have to do the work and then you will profit.

Jay and Carol Servidio are CROOKS!

AUTHOR: Living - (U.S.A.)

I am sorry to hear about your loss. These 2 crooks have been ripping off tons of webmasters or customers. I gave up counting, but I think the list is over 60 people at this point. All his victims have been burned for thousands.
I lost thousands to them. They have a bad habit of taking your money, not delivering the product and getting violent when confronted.

Follow these threads (complaints)and report them to the FBI in your home town and in his home state, contact everyone on the list. We are still following him and his side kick carol servidio. These people are pure scum and they will get theirs in the end.

Hey Jay, I see you and your side kick are still at it. I think this would be a good time to bring this back on the boards for the adult industry to see you are still as worthless as you have always been.

I can't wait to see him and his worthless sidekick thrown in jail.

I would report him to the Attorney General of the United States for possible 2257 violations. I really doubt he has all the docs for his content or that they are in compliance with the new laws. This, if anything will uproot his daily games.

They will be all over him in the inspections. I am not saying he does not have this info, but there is a good chance he is so stupid he does not have all his ducks in a row and this could mean jail time if he is in violation of the new 2257 laws.