Complaint Review: Teleuno Inc

• Reported By: Jorge — Moonachie New Jersey United States of America
Teleuno Inc
Coral Springs, Florida United States of America

Teleuno - Teleuno International Slamming Tricking people Coral Springs, Florida

Since august-September 2011, Without any valid authorization, USBI-BSG on behalf of Teleuno inc eliminated my nation wide and international plan that I had with Verizon and started charging me for their hyper expensive prices.

This is not the first, but the second time that this happen to my phone line. The first one was on September 2010 (USBI-BSG). They used deceptive practice and blunt cheating on the sales pitch. They sold one service over the phone, but the confirmation line was only confirmation voices (Yes). I requested the recordings about the sales pitch, but they told me that they can allow us only to listen to the verification line, not the whole recording. It means that I can hear a
confirmation voice saying yes, but without the sales pitch, you never know what the person was being told he was actually accepting.

For the 2011 slamming, I still have to research how they managed to do this, but I am very confident, and everybody in my family (specially after the 2010 scam) that anyone has not changed any  international nor nation wide  services. This is definitively is a robbery. If anyone (including me) had accepted anything over the phone it had to do with things definitively not related to changing of nation or international services. I remember, for example, that a Hispanic company called me telling me that they were going to send me a free phone card. I only had to confirm the address. I never received the card.

After the 2010 scam I instructed Verizon to block USBI-BSG. And now in 2011 I am victim again of slamming services. Today I requested a explanation to Verizon and a supervisor will call me in around 5 business days. I really want to know why they pass customer instructions in order to let others victimize their customers.

This is not about receiving the money back. Does any one know how to start a process to punish companies that engage in this type of deceiving practices? How we can avoid this happen to other people?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/13/2011 12:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Teleuno-Inc/Coral-Springs-Florida-33077/Teleuno-Teleuno-International-Slamming-Tricking-people-Coral-Springs-Florida-797561. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Teleuno Inc