Complaint Review: TeliFlex - Florida Passport - Agents Travel Network

• Submitted: Mon, April 25, 2005
  • Updated: Mon, April 25, 2005

• Reported By:El Paso Texas
TeliFlex - Florida Passport - Agents Travel Network
3303 Seffner Drive Holiday, Florida U.S.A.

TeliFlex - Florida Passport - Agents Travel Network Ripoff! Do Not trust these companies. Holiday Florida

I received a call on my cell phone at the end of march and the person I spoke to informed me about the free trials for teliflex and a "free vacation" package. I accepted, thinking I could always cancel before the end of the trial date.

Once I received the packages from teliflex and florida passport, I called their 800 numbers to cancel the membership. All I got was an automated system which recognized my number and canceled the membership by pressing 1. This was on April 1.

Two weeks later, I noticed a charge for 59.95 on my account and did not know where it came from. The following day I received another package from Agents travel network with another free trial that ended on the 13 or 14 of April, but the package did not arrive until the 16th. I called their number to cancel and I seemed to get the same automated system from the other two companies, that also recognized my number.

The package stated that in order to cancel the membership, they needed a written notice, so I returned the whole package with a letter attached letting them know that I received the packaged after the end of the free trial.

I thought that would be the end of it, but a week later another charge for 49.95 appeared on my account. This amount was for teliflex. I tried calling their number again and got the same automated system, I kept pressing "0" to get an operator, but I have not been able to get through.

The company charged me the 49.95 even after i called and canceled through their automated system weeks before the trial ended. I had done this about three times just to be sure, but it obviously didn't work.

Jessica
El Paso, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/25/2005 12:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TeliFlex-Florida-Passport-Agents-Travel-Network/Holiday-Florida-34691/TeliFlex-Florida-Passport-Agents-Travel-Network-Ripoff-Do-Not-trust-these-companies-140239. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TeliFlex - Florida Passport - Agents Travel Network

depend