Complaint Review: Teliflex & Agents Travel Network

• Submitted: Tue, May 10, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, May 10, 2005

• Reported By:Fayetteville North Carolina
Teliflex & Agents Travel Network
3303 Seffner Drive Holiday, Florida U.S.A.

Teliflex & Agents Travel Network ripoff, scam, fraud, dishonest, liers, etc. Holiday Florida

These companies contacted me over the phone before contacting me by mail. I was told I could cancel any subscription to their services without any cost. What it cost me was postage for sending back the letter for cancellation, thirty minutes of my cell phone time with no results, my patience on the net trying to cancel and lastly sixty dollars from my account when I found out that they didn't cancel!

I was lied initially by the woman who contacted me. She lead me to believe this was real. The mail, all fo it, from four suppossed seperate companies arrived at the same time lending themselves to the trap. The computer that keeps you on the phone waiting for a real person is pretty accurate, also. I have had to change my account already due to a fraud that I caught before any damage was done, but now I have to do it again with sixty less dollars!!

Are these real businesses or really great frauds? If the companies really exist, then how on Earth can they expect to stay in business by treating consumers this way? As you can probably tell it isn't just about the money. They were advertising hopes and dreams (and coupons) just to get at my savings and yours. Don't let them sucker you!!

Jenny
Fayetteville, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/10/2005 08:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Teliflex-Agents-Travel-Network/Holiday-Florida-34691/Teliflex-Agents-Travel-Network-ripoff-scam-fraud-dishonest-liers-etc-Holiday-Flori-142286. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Teliflex & Agents Travel Network