Complaint Review: Teliflex

• Submitted: Sat, August 27, 2005
  • Updated: Sat, August 27, 2005

• Reported By:Sacramento California
3303 Seffner Rd Holiday, Florida U.S.A.

Stay In Touch, Teliflex, Versatalk SCAM!! They get your account information, pass it on to others, and keep billing you after your "free trial" Holiday Florida

Originally our account was with Stay in Touch, I canceled that right after it started, but the automated system did not give a cancellation number, so I have no recourse.

They have collectively been charging me $49.95 every month since December of 2004. I called in December to cancel, I called in May to cancel, I called earlier this month to cancel, and finally today got through to a person who gave me a cancellation number.

My only agreement was with Stay in Touch. I have no idea how Versatalk or Teliflex got involved with this. I am requesting refunds of the money, and we'll see how much they give back (if any).

Sacramento, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/27/2005 12:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Teliflex/Holiday-Florida-34691/Stay-In-Touch-Teliflex-Versatalk-SCAM-They-get-your-account-information-pass-it-on-to-155209. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Teliflex