Complaint Review: Teliflex

• Submitted: Wed, February 08, 2006
  • Updated: Wed, February 15, 2006

• Reported By:New Market Alabama
Teliflex
3303 Seffner Drive Holiday, Florida U.S.A.

Teliflex ripoff dishonest fraudulent billing Holiday Florida

*Author of original report: received refund check, don't know if I should cash it, because they're being fraudalunt and dishonest

When this first began I was that no one had consent to withdraw funds from my account and they also told me that it was recorded and put on a secure line. I was on the phone with one lady and her supervisor for over thirty minutes and I finally gave in. The lady and her supervisor had to reassure for that amount of time that no money would be withdrawn, but of course it was.
I have been trying to get my refund for three months now. Ihave contacted this company several times and I have everything documented. It's time to STOP this company from rip off hard working people. This company and their employes are fraudulent and out right dishonest. Come on someone out there it's time to STOP this company. I even had checks to bounce because of this company . It's time to get our money back.

Kelly
New Market, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/08/2006 08:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Teliflex/Holiday-Florida/Teliflex-ripoff-dishonest-fraudulent-billing-Holiday-Florida-175437. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Teliflex

AUTHOR: Kelly - (U.S.A.)

I received a refund check 2 days ago from Teliflex,but the checkstated at the bottom that if you endorsed the check and cashed it that you had entered a contract with them. I don't know if I should cash it, because they're being fraudalunt and dishonest if with the refund checks. I am also afraid the check is not good. Can someone out there give me a little advise about what I should.