Complaint Review: Teller County Department Of Social Services

• Submitted: Wed, November 26, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, November 27, 2008

• Reported By:Woodland Park Colorado
Teller County Department Of Social Services
740 East Highway 24 Woodland Park, Colorado U.S.A.

Teller County Department Of Social Services Sara Waite Sara Waite A Liar And Two Timing Woodland Park Colorado

*Author of original report: Teller County

On June 26, 2008 Sara Waite with the Teller County department of social sevice. Accused me of child abuse. Yes I did spank my future step son for getting mad and throwing a play tractor through my front window., breaking the window at a cost of 376.77 to replace the window a 3'X7' Window. A red mark was left on his a*s, he told the sitter that I spanked him, which is true. I had civil charges from DSS for child abuse, which I went to court for to answer to charges for child abuse. I was found not guilty by a jury of my peers for child abuse. Still the Department of Social Services With Sara Waite is still charging me with child abuse. After the charges of child abuse were dismissed. Sara waite decided to charge me with child neglect, which the charges were again dismissed. After failing to convict me of any crimes, the Department of Social Services aka Sara Waite put a no contact order against me, I'm not allowed around my future children without having to take a parenting class and 36 weeks of anger classes. I find it a problem that after someone is dismissed from civil and criminal charges in a case that they can still be charged. The Department of Social Services needs to be put back into check. As a government that is set up by the people and run by the people, the people have no say so in their government. The department of social services should have no immunities, they make a mistake and charge the wrong person for a crime that is found not guilty,that person should be able to file charges against DSS for false prosucition, defamation of character, Slander and many other things.

Jeremy
Woodland Park, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/26/2008 07:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Teller-County-Department-Of-Social-Services/Woodland-Park-Colorado-80863/Teller-County-Department-Of-Social-Services-Sara-Waite-Sara-Waite-A-Liar-And-Two-Timing-Wo-395457. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Teller County Department Of Social Services

Teller County

AUTHOR: Jeremy - (U.S.A.)