Complaint Review: Tellis

• Submitted: Thu, February 17, 2005
  • Updated: Thu, February 17, 2005

• Reported By:sacramento California
Tellis.com Internet U.S.A.

Tellis fradulent billing for internet connection. was not even home during time i am billed. claim connection to international dial up number

I recieved a phone bill claiming i made 2 calls on back to back days to Sweden. I live in California and know no one in Sweden and was not even home at the time they claim the calls were made.

When I called to complain to the billing company Tellis, I was told the calls were for an internet connection in Sweden and to go to billing@tellis.com to file a dispute. When i arrived at the site, it had no option for me to file a dispute, only links to diffrent websites and a search engine.

It makes no sense that I would need to use an international connection for my internet as I have only had domestic internet providers(Netscape and MSN) that use local phone numbers. The bill I recieved from Tellis for a supposed seven and sixteen minute internet connection in which I was not even home to make is $72.75.

Sacramento, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/17/2005 12:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tellis/internet/Tellis-fradulent-billing-for-internet-connection-was-not-even-home-during-time-i-am-bille-131673. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tellis