Complaint Review: Telliss, USBI, Premier Premium Communications

• Submitted: Mon, November 08, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, November 30, 2004

• Reported By:McEwen Tennessee
Telliss, USBI, Premier Premium Communications
premierpremium.com Fort Worth, Texas U.S.A.

Telliss, USBI, Premier Premium Communications ripoff, computer phone fraud Fort Worth Texas

*Consumer Suggestion: It's the same modem dialer frauds as National one telecom!

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: IM NOT PAYING ON THIS BILL

*UPDATE Employee: I have issued you a full credit

*Author of original report: Yeah Right, anyone with any sense can look at the bill and see it is fraudulent

*UPDATE Employee: I apologize for the inconvenience.

I am also a victim of the modem hijacking scheme. I filed this rip-off report because I did not see that anyone else has received bills from Premier Premium Communications, P.O. Box 155579, Fort Worth Texas 76155-5579. They have billed me at 160.00 with a 20.00 volume discount for a total of $140.00. Also Telliss, Fisher Indiana, has billed me for $337.37. Both of these companys included telephone numbers but they are ALWAYS BUSY. I have filed acomplaint with the Indiana Better Business Bureau against Telliss and am in the process of filing one against Premier Premium Communications, I have included USBI in this complaint because they are the company that placed the bill on my phone bill.

Chris
Nashville, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/08/2004 09:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Telliss-USBI-Premier-Premium-Communications/Fort-Worth-Texas-37101/Telliss-USBI-Premier-Premium-Communications-ripoff-computer-phone-fraud-Fort-Worth-Texa-116666. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Telliss, USBI, Premier Premium Communications

#1 Consumer Suggestion

It's the same modem dialer frauds as National one telecom!

AUTHOR: Paul - (U.S.A.)

Same idiot. Same bullshit excuses! Same modem fraud as before.

What a loser!

I can't get over it! Same half-assed con!

If you complain, you get an automatic credit. No questions asked.

They make their money on the people who pay whatever is asked without questioning it!

Christ, it must really suck to be the people behind this modem fraud!

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds

IM NOT PAYING ON THIS BILL

AUTHOR: Mary - (U.S.A.)

IM NOT PAYING ON THIS BILL BECAUSE I DID NOT CALL THE OPERATOR TO CALL UNTD KINGD WHAT SO EVER SO WHY IM GETTING CHARGED WITH THESE CALLS& I DO NOT OWN A COMPUTER.PLEASE CALL ME I WOULD LIKE TO DECUSE THIS MATTER.IF THIS SITUTATION IS NOT TAKEN CARE OF YOU WILL GET A LETTER FROM MY LAWYER.

MARY SAMOL

I have issued you a full credit

AUTHOR: Michael - (U.S.A.)

Chris,

I have issued you a full credit and nothing is due from you at this time.

The reason you have two six minute calls two minutes apart is because the minimum charge per call is for 6 minutes as shown in the dialer disclaimer.

Yeah Right, anyone with any sense can look at the bill and see it is fraudulent

AUTHOR: Chris - (U.S.A.)

The invoice number on the bill is 931 582 3959 283 0470. I do not have an account with Telliss and don't want one. As for evidence my modem has been silenced and anyone with any sense can look at the bill and see it is fraudulent. Six-minute calls placed two minutes apart. Its self-explanatory. Additionally, it is 7:35 Am only 25 minutes to go.

I apologize for the inconvenience.

AUTHOR: Michael - (U.S.A.)

First of let me apologize for the fact that you were unable to contact our customer service call center. We're in the process of adding more lines to eliminate the busy signal.

Somebody from your location placed a premium rate call through our service. We do not believe it is modem hijacking because we police all of our merchants carefully. If you have any evidence, I would appreciate that you would send it to us.

Regardless, as a courtesy we will remove all charges and place a block on your line.

What is your invoice number so that we may fully credit your account?