Complaint Review: Telliss

• Submitted: Fri, February 25, 2005
  • Updated: Fri, February 25, 2005

• Reported By:Medford Oregon
Telliss
9093 Technology Drive, Suite 104 Fishers, Indiana U.S.A.
  • Phone: 317-915-200
  • Web:
  • Category: Internet

Telliss, Billing Through USBI Telliss bills for seven calls to Sweden. Ripoff! Fishers Indiana

It was a shock to open my phone bill and see seven calls to Sweden for a total of $210. I called the local telephone company, who referred me to USBI, who referred me to Tellis, who told me the charges were legitimate.

Emails and further phone calls have let me know in no uncertain terms that there will be no discussion on these charges, and Telliss will force me to pay them. Telliss tells me the calls were for internet access to a pay site.

This is very odd, because our computer is connected to a different phone line, through a DSL connection, and the number billed is a contact line for a support group, and is connected only to one telephone, and not to a computer. Of course, Telliss has told me they do not believe me.

The support group yanked the phone line out of my house and refuses to pay any of the normal charges they have reimbursed me for. This has not only been stressful, but has damaged my reputation in the community as well.

Jack
Medford, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/25/2005 11:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Telliss/Fishers-Indiana-46038/Telliss-Billing-Through-USBI-Telliss-bills-for-seven-calls-to-Sweden-Ripoff-Fishers-Ind-132799. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Telliss