Complaint Review: Telmark Consumer Services

• Submitted: Fri, February 15, 2002
  • Updated: Fri, February 15, 2002

• Reported By:
Telmark Consumer Services
P.O. Box 15049 Jacksonville, Florida U.S.A.

Ripped off byTelmark Consumer Services

*0: Telmark Consumer Services

I Received a Postcard in the mail for a Visa or Master Card with a $2,000 Limit on it and I called this phone# on the card to activate this. It was not for a Visa or master Card it was for a lame catalog for their personal gain.

I allready order through this Catalog Company that actually owns the merchandise that they sell and Wham! I was suckered.

First withdrawal from my checking was on 1/11/02 for $119.
Then again on 1/29/02 for $99 then three Withdrawals on 1/30/02 for $99.00 Then there was another withdrawal for $99 on 2/01/02 Man this shocked me when I received my bank statement!

I was not happy. Then I received a Package in the Mail today and it was a Catalog with a Platinum Paper Card that said Here is your Credit Card to Use in our merchandise Catalog that you ordered!

But I did not order it. I think that I have been Dooped and I won't get my money back. I have kids to feed and bills to pay now the money is gone. What do I do?

Maria of Indiana

Click here to read other Rip-off Reports on Southern Telmark

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/15/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Telmark-Consumer-Services/Jacksonville-Florida-32239-5049/Ripped-off-byTelmark-Consumer-Services-14223. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Telmark Consumer Services

#1 0

Telmark Consumer Services

AUTHOR: - ()

I have now found more interesting news about this Company from Many others on the internet. Please also check out www.eyeoncredit.com