Complaint Review: Telmark Consumer Services

• Submitted: Tue, November 04, 2003
  • Updated: Tue, November 04, 2003

• Reported By:san jose California
Telmark Consumer Services
Po Box 15049 Jacksonville, Florida U.S.A.

Telmark Consumer Services ripoff devil swindlers stole my hard earned money away after promising false merchandise through a fake catalog Jacksonville Florida

I paid Telemark more than $200 for a $5,000 credit limit Platinum card, which I could never use. They sent me a catalog to buy merchandise from. The phone number never worked and I feel like I threw $218.oo dollars to the trash. It was very hard earned money, that I now miss. I'm so mad for being so silly and trust this company. After all, I'm usually very careful, but I guess I was desperate for having a Credit Card.

I hope there is a solution for getting my money back. I trust God I will.

I have proof of Telemark's debiting my bank account.
God have mercy on their souls.

san jose, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/04/2003 09:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Telmark-Consumer-Services/Jacksonville-Florida-32239/Telmark-Consumer-Services-ripoff-devil-swindlers-stole-my-hard-earned-money-away-after-pr-71022. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Telmark Consumer Services