Complaint Review: Telmark Consumer Services

• Submitted: Fri, June 05, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, June 05, 2009

• Reported By:Reno Nevada
Telmark Consumer Services
P.O. Box 12936 Reno, Nevada U.S.A.

Telmark Consumer Services Never worked, they took $250 from my account and could never order anything Reno Nevada

I purchased the Platimum Card that I thought was a credit card according to what they told me and that it would help me re-astablish my credit, come to find out it was a catalog ordering company that they took $250 out of my account and I could never order anything when I called.

1) they never answered the toll free numbers
2) they never answered my messages
3) they never sent any updated catalogs
4) they did not help me re-astablish my credit.

This company is a fraud and they owe me $250.. plus interest for the years I have been trying to get intouch with them.

Reno, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/05/2009 03:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Telmark-Consumer-Services/Reno-Nevada-89510/Telmark-Consumer-Services-Never-worked-they-took-250-from-my-account-and-could-never-ord-458998. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Telmark Consumer Services