• Report: #19004

• Submitted: Wed, April 17, 2002
  • Updated: Wed, April 17, 2002

• Reported By:venice ca
Telmark
po box 15049 Nationwide U.S.A.

Telmark Consumer Services / Sorthern Telmark Ripoff scam Jacksonville Florida

Hi I have just been riped off by Telmark $ Capital Choice
Telmark for $ 218 and Capital Choice For $ 43

Telmark said I would be given a BANK Cridit card by Them and have offers of at least 3 other Credit Cards . I recived There Package To find A catalog that lets me buy (with there card)

Good at 3 times there value but only if i pay a 20 or % 30 Deposit with order Then the offers came for the Bank card offerd
All SECURED Cards wit a $250 - $350 set up fee Plus a deposit to the amount you wihe to have on the Card.

I did this to establish Credit not because my Credit is Bad its Just None Exsiting Because i HAVE NOT LIVED IN THE usa For 22 years Wellcome Back.

IS There nothing we can all do about this if we get together I am Prepard to spend money to get my money back I will not let the Scum get away with this I imagin There
are a lot of people they have hit with this and now I can not get them by phone atall there is a mesage says Our operation is closed Please call back

Thanks for reading This
Best Regards

Florida & Carribean

Tony
Florida & Carribean, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/17/2002 09:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Telmark/nationwide/Telmark-Consumer-Services-Sorthern-Telmark-Ripoff-scam-Jacksonville-Florida-19004. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Telmark