Complaint Review: Temilade Kadree D. D.S.

• Submitted: Thu, February 17, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, February 17, 2011

• Reported By: Charles — Fayetteville Georgia United States of America
Temilade Kadree D. D.S.
1270 N. Peachtree Pky Peachtree City, Georgia United States of America

Temilade Kadree D. D.S. Coast dental Over diagnosed, over charged, and shoddy work Peachtree City, Georgia

I went to Coast Dental because of a change in Jobs and subsequent change in Insurance to an HMO. The HMO assigned me to this Dentist. I was diagnosed in need of a deep cleaning and 2 molers that needed crowned . Bear in mind that prior to my visit, I have always had regular dental care  and brush and floss every day. Trusting at first, I let them proceed. This so called deep cleaning wasn't as deep as my prior hygenist would perform. I know because my prior hygenist would use a cavitron and I would always leave with sore gums. My teeth were then prepared for crowns and I left with 2 temporaries that were rough and irratated my tounge and came off after 2 days. The crowns were put on and were a poor fit. She ground thru the procelain adjusting the fit. I left with my pocket alot lighter from what insurance would not pay, and knowing I just had some shoddy dental work. I changed insurance and dentist. I am now having to have one the crowns replaced because the dentist said the crown has poor margins and X Ray is showing decay underneath. The crown is not even 2 years old and he said it looks 22 years old. The other one does not look any better but is not showing any decay yet. I have 1 crown that is 44 years old and a couple more that are 15 years old and no problems at all so I don,t think the problem is me. The 44 year old one stems from an accident as a child and I had to wait untill was 16 to get it capped. I have never gone without regular dental care my whole life.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/17/2011 11:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Temilade-Kadree-D-DS/Peachtree-City-Georgia-30215/Temilade-Kadree-D-DS-Coast-dental-Over-diagnosed-over-charged-and-shoddy-work-Peacht-696606. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Temilade Kadree D. D.S.