• Report: #962048

• Reported By: Brian — Peyton Colorado United States of America
Temo Sunrooms
20400 Hall Rd Internet United States of America

Temo Sunrooms #2 with a leak and no support Internet

We purchased our home and really liked the sunroom addition that the previous owner did. I rarely rains here but it did the day after we moved in and I noticed a large puddle on the floor on the sunroom.  I noticed a "transferrable lifetime factory warranty" certificate in the house packet we recieved at closing so I attempted to contact Temo and the contrctor that originally installed the sunroom for $41,583!!!  That was on Sep 26th.  I did initially get a response the same day asking me to call Cindy for assistance and 3 calls, 2 messages, an email stating that I can't get a reply, and over a month later - still nothing.  We had our first snow last week and that 1 leak became 2 and now the floor is starting to show signs of water damage, even after placing buckets under the the leaks.  It looks like I am going to have to repair this myself.  Buyers beware of Temo's touts of quality up front, its the back end where they refuse to provide service where they fail.  A 7 year old sunroom that sees around 15 inches of precipitation annually is very young when you offer a lifetime transferrable warranty.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/30/2012 10:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Temo-Sunrooms/internet/Temo-Sunrooms-2-with-a-leak-and-no-support-Internet-962048. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Temo Sunrooms