Complaint Review: Tempe Dodge / John Gatz / Gabriel Ortega

• Submitted: Mon, March 17, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, March 17, 2008

• Reported By:Gilbert Arizona
Tempe Dodge / John Gatz / Gabriel Ortega
7975 S Autoplex Loop Tempe, Arizona U.S.A.

Tempe Dodge / John Gatz / Gabriel Ortega Fraudelent misrepresentations on completed deal. Tempe Arizona

On 2/17/2008 the aforementioned dealership and individuals after completing a first contract. represented that upon confirmation of a trade in value if to my advantage they would call me back to complete a second contract which would reflect equity and trade in allowance, which would make the deal better to me. Upon doing so they called me back and a second contract was drawn which reflected equity and a trade in allowance which worked to my advantage, furthermore i was instructed to destroy the first contract, and cancel registration and insurance on my trade in vehicle. Following their instructions, i did so, 4 days later I receive a phone call stating that a mistake was made and the trade in equity was incorrect and that I must return to pick up my trade in vehicle, which has no insurance or registration as instructed by them, furthermore the first contract would be cashed in at which no trade in value would be reflected with a higher sale price and higher payments, furthermore I am being treated like a criminal and accused of misrepresenting the value of the vehicle, which in fact i did not represent any of the values entered into the second contract they were obtained by them through Toyota. They have threatened to cash in the first contract against my approval and i am currently litigating with them with the assistance of an attorney. In essence they have threatened to commit fraud by cashing in that first contract which i was instructed to destroy because of a second contract being drawn. I beleive that the mistake was made by them or Toyota and they should resolve the matter amongst themselves instead of going after me for their ignorance, furthermore after finding out they would not be making as much money as they thought they were, they are now trying to make me put out more money out of my pocket to compensate for their mistake. Beware when dealing with Tempe Dodge they have an incompetent staff that will not admit to their mistakes or do the honorable thing and take a loss for once.

Francisco
Gilbert, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/17/2008 02:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tempe-Dodge-John-Gatz-Gabriel-Ortega/Tempe-Arizona-85284/Tempe-Dodge-John-Gatz-Gabriel-Ortega-Fraudelent-misrepresentations-on-completed-deal-318706. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tempe Dodge / John Gatz / Gabriel Ortega