Complaint Review: Temple of Atlantis

• Updated: Sat, August 18, 2012

• Reported By: NJ — South Carolina United States of America
Temple of Atlantis

Temple of Atlantis Purchased a spell, but never heard from them. Internet

*Author of original report: Paypal refunded Temple of Atlantis payment!

*Author of original report: Still no response...www.templeatlantis.com

Purchased a Spell from Temple of Atlantis on 7/31, but never heard anything since my purchase. Never received an e-mail letting me know when spell was to be performed.

My e-mails to the Temple of Atlantis, since 7/31, have not been answered.

I'd advise people to stay away from the Temple of Atlantis, since they will take your money but not give you any service in return.

"nj"

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/05/2012 08:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Temple-of-Atlantis/internet/Temple-of-Atlantis-Purchased-a-spell-but-never-heard-from-them-Internet-922730. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Temple of Atlantis

Paypal refunded Temple of Atlantis payment!

AUTHOR: NJ - (United States of America)

I'm happy to report that Paypal refunded the price I paid for a spell with Temple of Atlantis. I previously reported to
Paypal that I paid for services never received; was very pleased Paypal decided in my favor & refunded my money.

Again, I'd advise staying away from templeatlantis.com for they will take your money an never provide a service!

"NJ"

Still no response...www.templeatlantis.com

AUTHOR: NJ - (United States of America)

Well, it's been a week since I've ordered a spell with The Temple of Atlantis, still no response at all from them.

I filed a dispute with Paypal, since I will be billed for a service never received. I  am astonded that The Temple of Atlantis takes  my money, but provides no service. Sure, the website: www.templeatlantis.com looks real professional, but don't be fooled!