Complaint Review: Tempo Auto Sales

• Submitted: Wed, April 17, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, April 17, 2013

• Reported By: NyGiantsGirl — hopkinsville Kentucky
Tempo Auto Sales
500 north dr hopkinsville ky 42240 hopkinsville, Kentucky United States of America

Tempo Auto Sales Mike Allen ,owner, Failed To Honor car repairs under Warranty hopkinsville, Kentucky

Mike Allan (tempo auto Owner)did not honor transmission problems that should have been covered under my warranty
On 1/17/13 I had several issues with the car I purchased from tempo auto sales. including radiator fluid gushing out of my car, power steering pump went out and severe transmission problems. (I have paperwork on this) I went in to talk to Mike and he asked me what problems I was having with my car, I explained the problems and noises to him and told him the mechanics said I had transmission problems. Mike told me the problems I was having were not transmission related and there for not
covered under warranty there for I paid out of pocket, 3 months later and 1 month after my warranty expired, The transmission went out and the car is no longer drivable. The transmission issue should have been addressed when I first came to him while my warranty was still in affect but he didnt honor it and now wont honor it because he states the warranty has expired. again I have a copy of the work order written on 1/17/13 stating the transmission is not shifting properly and it is slipping. (after reporting to the better business bureau, Ive come to find Tempo has an "F" rating and had prior complaints before mine that went unanswered by them)

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/17/2013 03:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tempo-Auto-Sales/hopkinsville-Kentucky-42240/Tempo-Auto-Sales-Mike-Allen-owner-Failed-To-Honor-car-repairs-under-Warranty-hopkinsvill-1044067. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tempo Auto Sales