Complaint Review: TemptingMC Network

• Updated: Thu, May 15, 2014

• Reported By: gc_king — Woodland Hills California
TemptingMC Network
Internet USA

TemptingMC Network Nouri Motameni What a rip-off! Bought access or rank to their servers but never got the access. Internet

Bought access or rank to their servers but never got the access.  I've been buying minecraft ranks for my son and never had this problem before.  Only with this company! I tried contacting them with their paypal email (nmotameni@carolina.rr.com) but never got a reply. After a week, I filed a disput with paypal but because it's a virtual good, paypal does not protect the transaction.  Which means they cannot do a charge back.  Finally paypal gave me another email address to contact the company (support@temptingmc.com).  Finally, I was able to get a hold of somebody.  BUT this company said that since I filed a dispute they are not going to give access nor the money back.  Don't you think that's stealing?  I tried contacting them but they were not responsive.  And when I finally able to contact them they refused to give me what I purchased.  What a rip-off!  Anyone, else had this problem with this company?  I just want to say that I have never delt with such company before.  Usually when I buy my son access to something (virtual goods), he gets it within 5 seconds.  Never again would I use paypal to buy something online!  Lesson learned!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/15/2014 06:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TemptingMC-Network/internet/TemptingMC-Network-Nouri-Motameni-What-a-rip-off-Bought-access-or-rank-to-their-servers-1147100. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TemptingMC Network