Complaint Review: Temur- One Source Talent Agency

• Submitted: Wed, February 11, 2009
  • Updated: Sun, January 15, 2012

• Reported By:New York New York
Temur- One Source Talent Agency
500 8th Avenue Nationwide U.S.A.

Temur - One Source Talent Agency Scam, Rip-off, WASTE OF TIME New York Nationwide

*General Comment: I'm taking your advice

One Source Talent is a complete scam. DO NOT GIVE THEM YOUR MONEY! Today I went on my "2nd Interview" at the NYC office with Temur. He was very friendly until I told him I did not want to pay the $495 "processing fee" and he turned into a complete jerk. DO NOT LET THESE PEOPLE TAKE ADVANTAGE OF YOU. They are NOT a legit agency and will try to intimidate you. NEVER give an agency money. NEVER submit yourself- and if they do find you and call you in, do NOT let them waste your time. Temur said OVER AND OVER that he didn't want his time to be wasted, but that's all he did with mine. Not only did he make me wait for 45 minutes before he fed me a pack of lies, he treated me horribly.
The website may be pretty, but their business is NOT. It's a dirty dirty lie.
Not only do they have a "no contract" policy, they require the "processing fee" plus a $39.95/mo web fee. It's a ridiculous waste of time and I'm only sorry for the rest of the people who don't catch on right away. I tried to make a bit of a scene so that the people waiting could hear me- it's a shame there are people in the world who want to take advantage of you and steal your money, but they exist and they certainly exist in One Source Talent.

Smartnotobescammed
New York, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/11/2009 11:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Temur-One-Source-Talent-Agency/nationwide/Temur-One-Source-Talent-Agency-Scam-Rip-off-WASTE-OF-TIME-New-York-Nationwide-423206. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Temur- One Source Talent Agency

#1 General Comment

I'm taking your advice

AUTHOR: chyna - (United States of America)

I received a call from one of their employees today for a interview this week, something told me to look up this company being that they wanted to have the interview at 7PM, I really wished I would have looked them up before submitting my photo all together. I wonder now with all the people who caught on about them, what do they do with their photos? Do they make money off them? Photoshop them and do what they want with your picture? This is very unnerving knowing its people out their to just scam people who really take them serious its not right and they should be longer allowed to remain a business.