Complaint Review: Ten Million Hits

• Updated: Mon, February 02, 2004

• Reported By:castlegar British Columbia
Ten Million Hits
http://www.tenmillionhits.com Internet U.S.A.

Www.tenmillionhits.com Or 10-million-hits.com ripoff no response false advetised site did not work! Internet

*Consumer Comment: They took my money too!

It was one day that I recieved an email from www.tenmillion hits.com. I the bottom of the page it said ten million hits 39.95. I thought ohh that seems to be a unbeliveable deal so I decided to purchase it. I then found out it was only a membership to tenmillionhits.com.

I was not that upset right at first, understanding that ten million hits did seem to good to be true for 39.95. I decided to look around to find where I could email 80 million recipients in one click like they said I could. Everytime I clicked on the catagories on the left hand side of the page it took me back to the page to pay to become a member. I know im logged in because it says I am logged in.

Ten million hits.com is very proud to brag about their 24 hour great response service. I tried to use this feature to ask why thier site did not work and where I could get the 80 million recipients in one click. I sent them one email and waited 24 hours. NO response. So I sent another. No response again! Once again I decided to contact them, this time I sent my same email over 25 times to ensure they saw me emiling them. Crickets still continue to chirp the sound of an empty room at the office of tenmillionhits.com! I have done this everyday no for almost two weeks now. I have not recieved a responce from them.

I would like everyone that reads this letter to email then asking them a question before you buy ...See if you get emailed back. There are tons of companies that take your money without providing the service stated, but the worst is when they refuse to respond. Like their company is some shack while they are out golfing at your expense because they ripped you off. This crap must stop!! I encourage all to email these company before you buy a get traffic service. I swear half of them are on the beach. Please email this tenmillionhits.com and send your resonse from them to me via the rebuttal button.

Thank you for your time!

Scott
castlegar, British Columbia
Canada

CLICK here to see why we deleted either a phone number, link or e-mail address from this Report.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/12/2003 04:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ten-Million-Hits/internet/Wwwtenmillionhitscom-Or-10-million-hitscom-ripoff-no-response-false-advetised-site-did-63488. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ten Million Hits

They took my money too!

AUTHOR: Bill - (U.S.A.)

I too ran across the 10million hits add and being a business man with an ecommerce site I decided to give it a try. I spent the 39.95 and was given a username and password . . .neither of which worked!! When I tried to reach their tech department I was told that the only way to get a different username/password was to go back and subscribe again. Of course I refused since I had already paid once and now they will not even acknowlege my emails/phone calls etc. This is definetly a rip off company!!!