Complaint Review: Tenneco

• Submitted: Thu, September 13, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, September 13, 2012

• Reported By: Sandra Moody — Daphne Alabama United States of America
P.O. Box 9109 Farmington, Michigan United States of America

Tenneco Personel Auto Service, LLC I was to get a $50 Rebate for NAPA Rear Shocks installed on my 2002 Kia Sedona Farmington, Michigan

I went to Personal Auto Service, LLC 48 Hwy. 265, Suite 400, Alabaster, Al. on April 27, 2012, for installation of a CV Axle and 2 Rear Schocks on my 2002 Kia Sedona. Jim had his mechanices to insstall the CV Axle and 2 Rear Shocks. Personnel Auto Service phone is 205 620-1080

When I checked out he said I was entitled to a $50 rebate for the NAPA Shocks installed, I said that is great. He gave me the form and filled it out and was mailed to Tenneco for my rebate. I have called Tenneco, June 7, 2012, and they told me Jim did not include the part number of the shocks, I called Jim at Personnel Auto Service, LLC, and told him what Tenneco need for me to receive the $50 rebate. He said he would remail them their request for the part number.  I called July 3, 2012, Tenneco, said the same thing Jim has not sent them the NAPA Shock Part number, I called Jim again at Personnel Auto Service, and told him the same thing again, again, he said he would contact them.

July11, 2012, I call Tenneco again on my rebate. I called Jim again and left him a message.  Called Tenneco July 24, 2012, left message, Jim was out and the other mechanice said, he will him Jim call me, and Jim did. I know, he is frustrated with Tenneco just as much as I am.  I called 8-3-2012, Tenneco, said rebate was on the way. I gave them 11 days and called Tenneco on Aug. 14, at this time, they denied they told me my rebate was on the way. They said they still need a part number, again, I called Jim.  he is a real patient person, and very nice. I think anyboby else would just tell me to forget it, but Jim never told me that. That is a patient manager. Aug. 31, I called Tenneco and same story, I called Jim again, and I sugested that I give him my reference number, he said that might help, so I did. My reference number is 223537 for Tenneco.  I called Sept. 13, 2012, same repeat, no part number. I guess they think, I will give up, but I am not. I am on Social Security, $50 means alot to me, gas, medicine or food.   My Invoice number for Personnel Auto  Service, LLC with Jim is Invoice 4127, date 4-27-2012.

I hope this may do some good, and stop these people Tenneco taking advantage of people, especially, Senior Citizens, I am 62 yrs. old and disable.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/13/2012 03:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tenneco/Farmington-Michigan-48333-9109/Tenneco-Personel-Auto-Service-LLC-I-was-to-get-a-50-Rebate-for-NAPA-Rear-Shocks-install-940810. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tenneco