Complaint Review: Tennessee Reproductive Medicine

6031 Shallowford Road Suite 101 Chattanooga, Tennessee United States of America
  • Phone: 4238762229
  • Web:
  • Category: Doctors

Tennessee Reproductive Medicine TRM Deceitful medical consultation and findings. Uncaring, unprofessional staff and doctors that only seek to deceive to take as much of your hard earned money! Chattanooga , Tennessee

TRM is a fertility clinic. My husband and I went for testing to determine why we were not getting pregnant. Semen analysis was done and we were told there were no issues. TRM then advised labs, ultrasounds, and xrays for me. $3000 later I am told Im healthy.

TRM gave us their sales pitch for IFV at $28,000 plus $5,000 in medication. TRM during my labs and other procedures failed repeatedly to return my calls re: medication questions being prescribed and some cramping/abnormal bleeding between procedures. So, I was not comfortable at this point to trust them to perform IVF.

I left their practice and met with two other doctors to review my file. Both reported my husband labs (done by TRM) indicated low sperm count and not normal as TRM reported. TRM also told there were no other options for me except IVF and I have been given several other options for care and infertility treatment. They also told me an ultrasound they performed showed very little scarring from a past surgery I had. I was later informed scar tissue can not be seen on any ultrasound or xray. TRM also told me hormonally I was healthy with all levels normal. Both new doctors confirmed my labs done by TRM indicated some low levels that could effect fertility. I was laced on medication to fix a under active thyroid. I was told untreated, it could cause birth defects if I had become pregnant. I was given reportedly bad information. Clearly helping me get pregnant was not in TRMs best interest, but selling $33,000 in IVF was their goal.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/11/2013 12:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tennessee-Reproductive-Medicine/Chattanooga-Tennessee-37421/Tennessee-Reproductive-Medicine-TRM-Deceitful-medical-consultation-and-findings-Uncaring-1026995. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tennessee Reproductive Medicine