Complaint Review: Tep Wireless

• Updated: Tue, June 18, 2013

• Reported By: peterven — Oakland California
Tep Wireless
111 London W10 5BZ Internet United Kingdom

Tep Wireless Go Global, Pay Local.... no service provided! No refunds! London Internet

I contracted 14 days of service and paid the unlimited portion for a total of $197. This was for my trip to Portugal and Spain

Right out of the box, the device was not working. I was getting an "invalid profile" error, I contacted support several times and they finally sent me the instructions to reset. I made comments on my interactions with support that I wanted a refund for the days it didn't work. They asked me to initiate the process once I return the unit.

It worked for a couple of days until I got the same error. After 2 days, they contacted the carriers and it seems worked for another couple of days.

I had to check emails for work so ended up paying for some hotspots I found along the way. My internet only worked for 4 days out of the 14 and contacted multiple times (more than 7 times) to get refund and everytime someone new said that they will look into my case. I never got an answer, not even apologies.

Conclusion on their vision:

Go Global (have a trip)

Pay local (pay with credit card in your local currency)

... that's it (no service)

This is fraudulent

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/18/2013 09:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tep-Wireless/internet/Tep-Wireless-Go-Global-Pay-Local-no-service-provided-No-refunds-London-Internet-1060255. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tep Wireless