Complaint Review: Tep Wireless

• Reported By: Steve — Los Angeles California
Tep Wireless
Internet United Kingdom

Tep Wireless Never activated service and no refund London Internet

I registered for the European package so that I could go around and have data while I was traveling through the European continent. After having difficulty getting the unit to connect to the internet, I contacted customer support, who was difficult to get a hold of in the first place.

When I finally did, they said it was a mistake on their end, and that they would get the SIM card in the device activated within the next 2 to 4 hours. This happened 4 different times and each time, they never activated my SIM card.

I finally emailed them to request a refund, and they emailed me back with an automatic response, followed by a generic email stating that they would take another week to "investigate" my refund situation. There's really not much investigating to do considering the device was never able to connect to a network and there was 0 data usuage on my end.

I hope to get a response from them soon, but I'm not getting my hopes up too much, considering so far they have the WORST customer service of any company I've ever had to deal with. I'm an easy guy to please, but this company just couldn't get a single thing right.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/08/2013 09:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tep-Wireless/internet/Tep-Wireless-Never-activated-service-and-no-refund-London-Internet-1057486. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tep Wireless