Complaint Review: Teresa Aleksandrov Superior TV Service Ltd Ypsilanti Michigan 48198

• Submitted: Sat, June 27, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, July 16, 2009

• Reported By:Ypsilanti Michigan
Teresa Aleksandrov Superior TV Service Ltd Ypsilanti Michigan 48198
115 N Park Street Ypsilanti, Michigan U.S.A.

Teresa Aleksandrov Superior TV Service Ltd STOLE MY PROPERTY Ypsilanti Michigan

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Malicious lies from a person who has never even been to Superior TV Service!

I took in my mothers TV and spent alot of money to fix it. Teresa and her Husband said that they would fix it and give me a call. I have all the papers from dropping it off (service orders.) Teresa did sign all the papers. They STOLE my property. Claim that I never dropped it off at their shop. I have all my documents and will be taking these people to Court! I am now hearing other people in Ypsilanti say that they too have been ripped off by these people. STAY AWAY from these people they will only take your money and property then state that you never brought it to them!!!

Carol
Ypsilanti, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/27/2009 09:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Teresa-Aleksandrov-Superior-TV-Service-Ltd-Ypsilanti-Michigan-48198/Ypsilanti-Michigan-48198/Teresa-Aleksandrov-Superior-TV-Service-Ltd-STOLE-MY-PROPERTY-Ypsilanti-Michigan-465515. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Teresa Aleksandrov Superior TV Service Ltd Ypsilanti Michigan 48198

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Malicious lies from a person who has never even been to Superior TV Service!

AUTHOR: Superior Tv Service - (U.S.A.)

This report is malicious fraud written by Dionna of Avasa sphynx in Greenwood, Indiana. Dionna has never been a customer of Superior TV Service, in fact she has never even set foot in our shop. Greenwood, Indiana is 300 miles away from Ypsilanti. What has happened here is someone wrote a ripoff report on Dionna's cattery and she jumped to conclusions and attacked me. I was forced to sue her over a year ago because she bought an expensive cat from me and wouldn't pay for it. I won my case and she has always been bitter about loosing in court. Dionna has committed several crimes in writing these lies about Superior TV Service and I am filing a criminal complaint with the FBI Internet Fraud Investigation Department.

The sad part is that anyone anywhere in the world can come to this web site and post any number of accusations about anyone they want. Doing so with complete anonymity based on the US Constitutional right to free speech. However, the right to free speech does not give the right to bear false witness! I'm sure the creators of Ripoff Reports have only the best intentions in providing a free web site for consumer reports but I see a desperate need for credibility here. Superior TV Service has been in business for over 30 years and has never had a single customer complaint filed. Please check Angie's list or the BBB for what our customers say about our service. Real people in our community. Not Dionna's list of aliases of which I have counted at least five names she posts under on this web site alone.

In conclusion this "Ripoff Report" is the totally fabrication of Dionna and I will see she is punished to the full extent of the law.

Teresa Aleksandrov