Complaint Review: Teresa' Family Cleaning

• Reported By: Danielle — Port jefferson station New York
Teresa' Family Cleaning
Rocky Point, New York USA

Teresa' Family Cleaning Teresa's Fraud! Unprofessional! Rocky Point New York

Teresa's Family Cleaning was hired to clean my windows a few weeks back.  Has been a complete nightmare since.

They broke my window, charged my credit card without permission.  When I finally got them to pay for the glass in my house, they disputed the charge to the company that ordered my glass!  I still have a broken window, paid for a service that SUCKED and now I have to pay for the window they broke!

I have a call into the BBB.  They will not get away with this.

NEVER USE this company PLEASE!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/26/2013 08:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Teresa-Family-Cleaning/Rocky-Point-New-York/Teresa-Family-Cleaning-Teresas-Fraud-Unprofessional-Rocky-Point-New-York-1079072. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Teresa' Family Cleaning