Complaint Review: Teresas Family Cleaning

• Reported By: Danielle — Port jefferson station New York
Teresas Family Cleaning
341 Route 25A Rocky Point, New York USA

Teresas Family Cleaning DO NOT USE RUDE FAMILY!! Rocky Point New York

Beware of Teresas Family cleaning of Rocky Point!!

On saturday they came to my house to clean my windows.  About 20 minutes after they started to clean the owners son came outside to tell me he broke one of my windows.  I was upset however I understand things happen.  They continued to clean, I BBQ for them because I felt bad when they told me this would come out of his pay.  I explained to him I worked for a window and door company and I could get the glass replaced at cost and my guys would install for free so it wouldn't cost more then $100.00.

On there way out I told him I would pay for 1/2 the service today and pay the rest once my window was fixed.  He said no problem because they had a credit card on file.  They left and about 15 minutes later the office called me (Nicole the owners daughter).  She told me that they were going to charge my credit card in the full amount.  I explained to her what I told the men and she told me that she didn't care! She told me she didn't care they broke a window and this is how they do business.  After going back and forth she hung up on me.  I called back and spoke to Teresa the owner.  I told her how rude her daughter was to me.  She didn't care and told me the same thing.  She was screaming and nasty and hung up on me again.

I called my credit card and found out she already charged it twice!! I put in a dispute however my credit card company told me since I gave them my credit card info they had the right to charge (once anyway).

I called Teresa back and asked her what her plans were to fix the window.  She basically told me I couldn't use my company and she would fix the window how she saw fit!  She wanted to remove my lower sash and bring it to a local glass company.  I told her the window was on the 2nd floor and I have two small children, she can not remove the window.  I know it can be fix on site at my house and that's what was going to happen.  She told me it's noted!! and Hung up on me AGAIN!!

So now I was charged two times (two different amounts) and I have a broken window.  Do not use this company.  They are nasty people!! No matter what they write back to this I swear every word I said my true! I was never nasty after they broke the window, I feed the guys and gave them both a large tip.  I do not deserve to be treated this way.

My next step is to contact the better business and consumer affairs.  I may be out of money and a broken window but I hope after you read this you will know better then to get involved with this horrible company!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/29/2013 05:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Teresas-Family-Cleaning/Rocky-Point-New-York-11778/Teresas-Family-Cleaning-DO-NOT-USE-RUDE-FAMILY-Rocky-Point-New-York-1070878. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Teresas Family Cleaning