Complaint Review: Teri Lyn's Trucking

• Updated: Fri, November 22, 2013

• Reported By: Pilot Car Driver — Crawfordville Florida
Teri Lyn's Trucking
212 Lester Street Burleson, Texas USA

Teri Lyn's Trucking Teri Lyn Mavsar Code Red, Dead Beats Burleson, Texas Pilot Car Driver / Oversize OTR Driver Burleson Texas

*Author of original report: Anything Oversized LLC

Worked for this company for several months as a driver, always had problems getting paid. Last job I did for them the sent me home for two weeks while trucks could get worked on. I left with no money and them owing me approx 1000.00 in truck repairs and thousand for my last loads. Not only did they not reimburse me for parts but for diesel that I had to put into truck to drive, or would have been stranded in very unsafe area. Now all my belongings are in the truck its been almost four months and they have not paid me or allowed me to get my belongings out of truck. Im glad I took pictures of all I left in truck and all receipts and load info so I have my proof. The pilot car driver that was with me has not been paid either. She was suppose to make 3200.00, they paid her 800.00. Next stop is court, we both have text messages and all proof we need to make strong case against them. Do not do any work with this company, they will not pay you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/22/2013 10:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Teri-Lyns-Trucking-/Burleson-Texas-76028/Teri-Lyns-Trucking-Teri-Lyn-Mavsar-Code-Red-Dead-Beats-Burleson-Texas-Pilot-Car-Driver-1101465. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Teri Lyn's Trucking

Anything Oversized LLC

AUTHOR: Pilot Car Driver - ()

Changed name from Teri Lynn's to Anything Oversized LLC listed from MS. Owner of Teri (Teri her self) called and told me that the truck I was using had been sold by the truck owner (she was leasing from him)  with all my stuff in it. I guess they were "broke-up" at the time. Told me she would give me a good address for him, but never did. Guess they got back together. So needless to say been a year, not paid and stuff is gone. So, do not under any circumstances do any work for or with this company. Will seem all great in the beginning but you will find out in the end!