Complaint Review: Term Papers Heaven

• Submitted: Wed, October 23, 2002
  • Updated: Thu, October 24, 2002

• Reported By:Oviedo Fl
Term Papers Heaven
Company doesn't provide Internet U.S.A.

Term Papers Heaven.com ripoff business from hell who promise well written papers and send elementary level Company doesn't provide Internet

*0: For all of you who think this is cheating

*0: Refuse to respond

*Consumer Comment: You're a fraud ,too

*Consumer Suggestion: I hardly know where to start...

I asked the company to help me with a research paper I had to write on a specific industry. I gave a full explanation of what needed to be covered. When I received my paper, it in no way correlated with what I had asked for. The sentences did not make sense and the ones that did were run-on's.

This company has falsely represented that they have skilled writers as well as proof readers. They would not refund me my money, but instead they would have someone else revise it. Well, I got the revision which is just as bad as the first. It still had nothing to do with my industry.

You can only contact this company through email or fax and the last response I received was regarding only a partial refund. Basically, they admitted that they are fraudulent and now by offering me a partial refund, admitting that they are thieves too. Do not ever pay this company anything!

Alexandra
Oviedo, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/23/2002 06:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Term-Papers-Heaven/internet/Term-Papers-Heavencom-ripoff-business-from-hell-who-promise-well-written-papers-and-send-33269. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Term Papers Heaven

#1 0

For all of you who think this is cheating

AUTHOR: - ()

First of all, the only reason I asked for help was because I could not find any of the information that I needed. I was using this report as research for my own report. I in no way used one bit of that paper for mine, couldn't have even if I wanted to because it was so horribly written.

As to the company who says I should not have had them "cheat" for me...what about the supposed thousands of other customers they send papers? They encourage cheating just by being in business, what does that say about them. Oh and if they threaten to report me, that is fine, I have in no way cheated or plagarized! I will get my money back for the fact that they are cheaters and liars. I don't even care about the money, it is the fact that everything they stand for is, for a lack of a better word, crap.

#2 0

Refuse to respond

AUTHOR: - ()

The company now refuses to respond to any of my emails and faxes. I have now had to take matters into my own hands, so hopefully no one else will have to.

You're a fraud ,too

AUTHOR: L - ()

Hey Alexandra...Maybe next time you shouldn't pay someone else to write your research papers for you. I'm sure your school would see it as fraud that you are trying to pass a research paper that you didn't write, off as your own work. You deserve what you got. You should have written it yourself in the first place.

#4 Consumer Suggestion

I hardly know where to start...

AUTHOR: The Fraud Chick - ()

Alexandra,

Let me just start out by saying that submitting a term paper written by someone other than yourself and claiming it as your own is cheating. I'm not saying that is what you were intending--but these types of businesses have been known to avoid giving refunds by threatening to tell the student's instructor. So everyone be warned.

Having said that, you can take these guys to small claims court--I doubt they will show. Here's the information on that company:

Papers Heaven

1200 Industrial Road, Suite 9

San Carlos, CA 94070

650-593-8300

Administrative Contact: Smith, David care@papersheaven.com

Don't forget to turn them in to the California Attorney General and their ISP. You can visit them at www.papersheaven.com.

Good Luck,