Complaint Review: TermPapersCorner.com

• Updated: Fri, November 26, 2010

• Reported By: Fedup2018 — Internet United States of America
TermPapersCorner.com
Pakistan Internet United States of America

TermPapersCorner.com Termpaperscorner TermPapersCorner is total Fraud / Scam. BEWARE! They Say New York, but its a lie., Internet

*Author of original report: He also goes by the name of Fawad Imam

*Author of original report: KonectSolutions.com is their other Fraud website

I do not work for any writing agency.  I am just a student with limited time, so I decided to try termpaperscorner.com     They have another website that is konecksolutions.com  Please be warned that this place is total fraud.  I submitted and paid for 6 assignments.   All had over 3-4 weeks to get done.   After I paid.  I received a confirmation of the orders.  Then I didn't hear anything.   When the time came close to when the papers were due,  I still didn't hear anything.   I emailed them over and over again.   The phone number they list is a vonage number that is forwarded to Pakistan.   There is no New York city address.  It is fake.  This whole service is in Pakistan.     So the day the papers were due, they emailed me back with a smart comment "wait and you will get your papers".  So I waited and waited.   Now I am worried cause there is no time to get them done.  Finally, they sent me two papers.   And I was waiting for the other four.   The two papers they sent me, I did internet searches, and they were both 100% plagiarized.   They copied things from the internet, a total copy and paste ordeal.   I was so mad, I emailed them and emailed them and no response.

I emailed them about the other 4 papers that I paid for,  and didn't hear anything.  The next morning, the day after they were all due,  they sent me an email saying  "sorry, we do not have a writer to do these papers".    I demanded a refund.  They ignored me.   I emailed them and said I would fine a complaint with the payment place they use for payment.   They emailed back that they don't care as I will never get a refund.  I did some research and found out that they use to use Paypal,  but Paypal canceled their account because of too many fraud complaints.   So now they use another service.  All I can say is that if you choose to use one of these fraud writing services,  use your credit card.   If it proves to be a raw deal,  report the charge to your credit card company as Fraud, and they will overturn the charge.  Good Luck, and spread the word on the Fraud sites to protect other innocent victims.

PS: The emails you do get,  get signed from different people, as if there is multiple employees. IE: Sam, Wik, and others.   The only one working is the owner "Wik"  which his real name is Mohammad Vacas.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/26/2010 10:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TermPapersCornercom/internet/TermPapersCornercom-Termpaperscorner-TermPapersCorner-is-total-Fraud-Scam-BEWARE-The-665575. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TermPapersCorner.com

He also goes by the name of Fawad Imam

AUTHOR: Fedup2018 - (United States of America)

He also goes by the name of Fawad Imam

KonectSolutions.com is their other Fraud website

AUTHOR: Fedup2018 - (United States of America)

I made a typo above.  The other website they have that is fraud is konectsolutions.com  Konect Solutions.   They advertise they are in the USA, but they are not.

They have several papermill sites, and all the payments go to this konect solutions.