textile

• Submitted: Thu, July 17, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, July 17, 2008

• Reported By:Inland Empire California
Terminix International
1660 Chicago Av # M-21 Riverside, California U.S.A.

Terminix International I believe I did not recieve full amout of pay & did not get paid for many hours worked Riverside California

Terminix in Riverside, CA, has appeared to have technicians work unpaid hours, blames technicians for the greedy policies not offered to the public, (such as 2 stops per hour..including office and travel time!) and extremely diluted materials. (far less than label specs for broadcast use)

Terminix also seems to blame the technician if a customer cancels their account due to Terminix policy or if any form of management upsets the customer. If the customer dies, it is the techs fault for not selling to new owner of home, (even if the new owner does not want or has his own company do the service). How rude of a 'God respecting company'. Where's the respect?

I was fired due to many customer complaints against the company, many of the customers I spoke with afterward, said it was the company, not me!

Then Terminix doesn't pay me my whole due! ( my best figure is $1,000.00 short on my paycheck, which of course they deny - as usual.)

Terminix seems to be in a lawsuit settlement for around $9,000,000.00 to be paid to tech's underpaid and you guessed it---Termimix denies any wrongdoing! Go-figure!

If you have a pest problem, 1st speak to the tech, and please understand, a good tech wants to solve your problem, but company greed may get in his way. In my opinion, they are a selfish beast that demands to be fed! Research for yourself and you be the judge!

Tiger
Inland Empire, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/17/2008 06:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Terminix-International/Riverside-California-92507/Terminix-International-I-believe-I-did-not-recieve-full-amout-of-pay-did-not-get-paid-fo-352553. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Terminix International