Complaint Review: Terminix International

• Submitted: Fri, May 21, 2010
  • Updated: Fri, May 21, 2010

• Reported By: john — temecula California United States of America
Terminix International
41775 elm street ste 301, murrieta ca temecula, California United States of America

Terminix International Won't cancel service temecula, California

Called to cancel future sprayings they refused saying a balance due bill is out.  Since we get service every other month and billing is by mail we must recieve bill send it out and be processesd by them hence there is only a 30 days out of 60 that both no service and no bill are in and thats if everything is done quickly if I sit on the bill untill due date its only about 10 days out of 60 that I can cancel in. Obvious scam and illegal tactic to prevent cancelation.

I recognized this is a delaying scam so I replied I do not authorize future visits please make a note you are not allowed on my property.  She replied I cant stop service untill payment made.  I will make the note but they will still come out untill you cancel.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/21/2010 01:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Terminix-International/temecula-California-/Terminix-International-Wont-cancel-service-temecula-California-605792. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Terminix International