Complaint Review: Terminix Pest Control

• Submitted: Tue, September 18, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, April 05, 2010

• Reported By:hialeah Florida
Terminix Pest Control
505 NW 103rd St. Miami, Florida U.S.A.

Terminix Pest Control BILLED ME FOR WORK NOT DONE !! Miami florida

*Consumer Comment: being billed for missed service

I set an appointment for terminix to come out and spray for ticks, i missed a days work, they never showed up, they never called, a month later i got a bill for $140.00 bucks, i called billing dept. they told me it would be taken care of. a few weeks later i got another bill for 140.00 bucks. they didn't bother to call or show up and now they keep sending me bills.
terminix is like most companies in miami, A JOKE !! do not use this company!!

I got bugged
hialeah, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/18/2007 09:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Terminix-Pest-Control/Miami-Florida-33150/Terminix-Pest-Control-BILLED-ME-FOR-WORK-NOT-DONE-Miami-florida-275137. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Terminix Pest Control

being billed for missed service

AUTHOR: Leo - (United States of America)

Beware dealing with this company terminix. I have a same story to tell, terminix representative has been harassing me over the phone claiming I didnt pay them for the 2 previous extermination in our condo. Im renting the condo to someone else and I asked the tenant if the techinician from terminix ever showed up and my tenant said terminix never showed up. Terminix claimed they came out 2x and charging me $92 per spray. I contested this to terminix and they lied to me saying they came out 2x and sprayed which they never did. If you cancel the service, they will tell you that you will be charged for cancellation of contract, I asked if they can give me a copy of the contract I signed because I never signed any contract. They cannot produce a contract they claim I signed. Beware they are a scam artist!

South Elgin, IL.