Complaint Review: Terminix Pest Control

• Updated: Tue, April 06, 2010

• Reported By: Sara — brooklyn New York United States of America
Terminix Pest Control
110 McClean Ave. Staten Island, NY 10305 Nationwide United States of America

Terminix Pest Control Conti, Matthew W. LIED AND RIPPED MY DAUGHTER OFF. Staten Island, Nationwide

My family has been with Terminix(pest control) for almost a year. We signed a contract for a year and we hated it. They would never arrive on time and each time they came, we had to pay $100 extra despite the fact that we already paid for everything.

Now, today, they came and told my daughter (13) that we had an appointment. I wasn't home.

She told Tertminix that we didn't make an appointment and that we weren't home. So, the guy, said some stuff and my daughter signed it even though she was only 13!

She didn't know a thing and now they are charging us $100 +tax even though they didn't even come up.

Are there are suggestions on how to explain to Terminix that the guy didn't come up and that we're not paying the amount? I am outraged.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/06/2010 06:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Terminix-Pest-Control/nationwide/Terminix-Pest-Control-Conti-Matthew-W-LIED-AND-RIPPED-MY-DAUGHTER-OFF-Staten-Island-Na-590251. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Terminix Pest Control