Complaint Review: Terminix

• Updated: Wed, December 07, 2011

• Reported By: E — Copperas Cove Texas United States of America
Terminix
2117 Airport Road Internet United States of America

Terminix Terminix got caught NOT changing bait stations, cancels my contract and refuses to refund $1500!! Internet

I purchased the bait system for my home, and part of the selling pitch was that they would change the bait sticks (wood) every month. After several months they only left me one pink notice that they came out (I live 45 minutes away). I opened one of the traps to find weeds and roots wrapped around the bait stick which obviously was never changed. To inquire why they were not coming out to change the wood sticks like they were supposed to, I called them and instead of answering my concerns they immediately canceled my contract and would not refund my money. Basically they scammed me out of $1500.00.  Long story short, I contacted national Terminex and they told me to deal directly with the branch in question... who refused to help me. Interestingly, I ended up meeting a woman who used to work for them (at a different branch) and she told me that there is no way to truly get rid of termites. She said she knew my type of complaint because she said there were lots of people who complained that the Terminix man never came out to their homes, and said that he did.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/07/2011 12:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Terminix/internet/Terminix-Terminix-got-caught-NOT-changing-bait-stations-cancels-my-contract-and-refuses-806196. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Terminix