Complaint Review: Terrace Software

• Updated: Wed, January 22, 2014

• Reported By: Cole S. — Ogden Utah
Terrace Software
150 Spear St #700 San Francisco, California USA

Terrace Software -Todd Ziesing Terrance Software is a Scam- Spent $6250 on software that is only half programed. San Francisco California

*Author of original report: Terrace Software agreed to provide a refund. I understand that the ABS Software is better suited for MGA / Insurance Agencies.

I wish I had read the prior report on this website before I made this purchase and wasted a year and thousands of dollars.  The Prior report was spot on.  I too purchased software from Terrace Software, www.terrace.com, for my Insurance Agency. I told them what I needed it to do and I was assured that their software would easily do what I needed. I also dealt with Todd Ziesing and he was very nice.  The software seemed great it could do everything, or so it seems.  Then when you actually start to use it the errors start popping up, then when they fix those you start to see that things are missing.  Program Mapping it not done for many of the standard Acord forms, The acords forms that are in the system are outdated.  I paid them 9 months of Service Fees while they tried to fix it, when I told them I would not pay any more until the software actually worked Todd emailed me that it would be best if we end the relationship.   No Refund but they would be logging on to disable the software I purchased.

All in all, I completely agree with the prior post Terrace Software is a scam and a fraud. They sell software that doesn't work.

Todd Ziesing and Terrace Software are scammers go and use AMS 360 or one of the others.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/22/2014 06:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Terrace-Software-/San-Francisco-California-94105-/Terrace-Software-Todd-Ziesing-Terrance-Software-is-a-Scam-Spent-6250-on-software-that-1117762. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Terrace Software

AUTHOR: Cole S. - ()

I want to update the report I posted above earlier. I have since been able to work out the Issue with Mr. Ziesing and Terrace Software. I may have posted the report above in haste and do not feel that the products sold are a scam. I exchanged a number of messages with the CEO of Terrace – Todd Ziesing – and he agreed to provide a full refund of my payments for the software. Additionally he agreed to provide me with free access to the software for 6 months while I transitioned to another package. . I believe that the software I licensed from them provides much more capabilities than my agency requires. It is designed for medium to large MGA / Insurance Agencies who want to use all the bells and whistles to adapt the software to their unique workflows and operations.

Mr. Ziesing and Terrace Software have agreed to my request for a full refund. They agreed to waive the terms of the software license agreement in my favor.