Belgians

• Submitted: Sun, January 25, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, April 29, 2014

• Reported By:Sonoma California
Terrace Software - Todd Ziesing
150 Spear Street, Suite 1775 San Francisco, California U.S.A.

Complaint Review: Terrace Software - Todd Ziesing | Notice: Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration Decision: A neutral and independent Arbitrator has determined that the following Report contained one or more false statements of facts. The false statements have been redacted as ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)) | Furthermore, the Arbitrator has determined that the Author of this Report is not a former customer of the Complainant. | ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)). Software doesn't work. They refuse to refund money despite Satisfaction Gauarantee San Francisco California

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: This report is bogus...

RIPOFF REPORT VIP ARBITRATION

SUMMARY OF ARBITRATOR’S DECISION

Terrace Software, Inc., Complainant

v.

Anonymous, Author of Report #416084,

________________________________________________________________________

Complainant Terrance Software, Inc. (the “Complainant”) has challenged the truthfulness of certain specific statements (each, a “Statement”) posted by Author Anonymous (the “Author”) on the Ripoff Report website at www.ripoffreport.com as Ripoff Report #416084 (the “Report”). The Author did not submit a response to the Complainant or any contact information. Therefore, in accordance with the Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration Rules (the “Rules), the Author waived their right to participate in this Arbitration. By submitting a Report and a Complaint on the Ripoff Report websites, both the Complainant and the Author have agreed to submit the dispute to the Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration Program.

In accordance with the Rules, the Arbitrator was asked to decide whether the challenged Statements were an opinion or a fact. If, and only if, the Statement was determined to be a statement of fact, the Arbitrator was asked to further decided if, by a preponderance of the evidence, to determine if the Statement was true or false. If the statement identified by the Complainant is determined to be an opinion, no determination will be made as to that particular Statement because an opinion cannot be determined to be true nor false.

In this case, the Arbitrator had only the evidence submitted by the Complainant to consider. The evidence submitted included Ripoff Report #416084, Complainant’s Arbitration Statement, Complainant’s Witness Statements, and supporting documentation.

Each Statement challenged by the Complainant has been considered, together with any Witness Statements and Documents provided by the Complainant for determination of the truth or falsity of the Statement. The Author did not provide a response to the Complaint.

The Arbitrator determined that the certain statements challenged in the Report were false. Therefore, according to the VIP Arbitration Rules, those statements have been redacted.

Decided April 28, 2014

Sandra J. Franklin, Arbitrator

* A copy of the full Arbitrator’s Decision is available upon request. Please e-mail arbitration@ripoffreport.com with the name of the Complainant and Report number.

________________________________________________________________________

((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)). I told them what I needed it to do and I was assured that their software would easily do what I needed. I dealt with Todd Ziesing and he was very nice - at first. However, once he got my money, he turned nasty and rude.

Their product does not work. It has numerous bugs and erases data that was previously entered. It deleted important information. The software is crap. When I complained to ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)), I was told that it was "user error." I informed them that I wanted to return the software and get my money bck. They would not agree to do so, despite Mr. Ziesing's assurances prior to my purchase that if I didn't like the software I could return it.

All in all, ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)). They sell software that doesn't work and erases data and infects your computer with viruses! Our IT person found this out when we developed a problem shortly after installing the software ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)).

Bottom line is that ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)) are bad news and should not be trusted. Stay Away!

Charles
Sonoma, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/25/2009 06:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Terrace-Software-Todd-Ziesing/San-Francisco-California-94105/Complaint-Review-Terrace-Software-Todd-Ziesing-Notice-Ripoff-Report-VIP-Arbitration-416084. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Terrace Software - Todd Ziesing

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

This report is bogus...

AUTHOR: Todd Ziesing - (U.S.A.)

Hello,

I am the owner of Terrace Software and the party mentioned in the complaint. I'm pretty confident that the report is bogus. First - we don't have any insurance agency clients in Sonoma, Ca. Secondly, we are a small company and I know each and every one of our customers - and I don't know of any software customer named "Charles". I have been in business since 1992 - 17 years - and am very proud that we have a long track record of satisfied clients.

I am open to any questions if you would like if you remain confused about this posting. I can be reached at my office at 415-848-7300 ext 302. Please feel free to contact me if you have any quesitons about our software and/or our company.

And - do be weary of anonomous posting like this for any company and/or individual. It is likely that they are bogus if they aren't able to provide specific company and contact information.

thanks,