Complaint Review: Terrell Holman

• Updated: Wed, December 14, 2011

• Reported By: Bob — New Smyrna Beach Florida United States of America
Terrell Holman
Jacksonville Florida Internet United States of America

Terrell Holman A Better Way Auto Broker Terrell " The Scam Man" Terrell quotes scripture on his Twitter page while he steals from you. Internet

*General Comment: Terrell Holman

*Consumer Comment: I've been using A Better Way Auto Brokers over the past 10 years with no complaints after buying 5 vehicles

Hired A Better Way Auto Broker, Terrell Holman to find a specific car for me to purchase.  On Aug. 11th  Terrell  requested a deposit of $500 through Paypal. Terrell sent me a signed "Satisfaction Gaurentee" stating a full refund would be due to me in the event he is not successful in finding a car that meets his or my standards. Ten days later Terrell did not have sucess in finding an automobile. I found the auto I was looking for and purchased on my own.

I thanked Terrell for his efforts and requested a refund and he assured me it would be sent out immediately.

I recieved notification from paypal that the attempt for a refund was declineed due to non sufficient funds. I have made a minimum of 20 phone calls and several emails with no response. I have also contacted the DMV to file a complaint against his license learning he has no license as a "Car Dealer". The person at the DMV based on the exchange of voice mails with Terrell, explained he does not believe Terrell Holman has any intention of refunding me this money. The DMV explained the fact Terrell does not have a license they have no jurisdiction over his actions.

After several conversations

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/16/2010 09:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Terrell-Holman/internet/Terrell-Holman-A-Better-Way-Auto-Broker-Terrell-The-Scam-Man-Terrell-quotes-scripture-570197. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Terrell Holman

#1 General Comment

Terrell Holman

AUTHOR: Detective A.D. Martin - (United States of America)

If anyone has contact information regarding Terrell Holman. Please contact Detective Martin @ the Dorchester County Sheriffs Office in South Carolina 843-832-0092 or the Jacksonville Sheriffs Office 904-630-2759 Warrant Division.

AUTHOR: Bentley - (United States of America)

This is obviously a slanderous report. I know Terrell personally and he would never intentionally deceive someone. I have bought 5 vehicles and he has been a perfect gentleman. I don't think we are hearing the whole story here and I don't appreciate this so called Rip-off report company just allowing anyone to post something without doing the research to prove it. This is how good people get a bad reputation.