Complaint Review: Terri Williams

• Updated: Sat, May 04, 2013

• Reported By: patricks — Alabama
Terri Williams
Internet USA

Terri Williams of Sidekick Assist Running Virtual Assistant/Internet Scam_ DO NOT GIVE MONEY OR CREDIT CARD INFO Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Twisted Logic!

Terri Williams of SideKick Assistants is a total Scam artist, cheater and liar. She used to work for Elance and tried to steal a bunch of their clients and double charge them on Paypal. She operates under a number of different alias but her current one is SideKick Assistants. Her email is sidekickassist@hotmail.com.

She is a Total Lian, Cheat and Scam Artist. Don't hire her for any reason.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/04/2013 09:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Terri-Williams/internet/Terri-Williams-of-Sidekick-Assist-Running-Virtual-AssistantInternet-Scam-DO-NOT-GIVE-MON-1048407. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Terri Williams

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Twisted Logic!

AUTHOR: SideKick Assistants - ()

First of all, I would like to make it known that I have never worked with a "Patrick Stewart."  The person who filed this is using an alias.  But be that as it may, the person who filed this ripoff report has used it to try to bully me and intimidate me because they were trying to use me and my business to have people do work for him fraudulently and not pay them for it.  When I stood up for myself, this is what I received for it.

Those who really know me and have worked with me know the truth about how I operate my business.  I have neither the time nor the inclination to continue to defend myself against an unbalanced bully practicing intimidation tactics and slander.  If you choose to believe it, that's your right.  But there are always two sides to every story and anyone can post anything here under any name you want. Make sure you take it with a grain of salt.