Complaint Review: Terry And Linda Jamison, THE PSYCHIC TWIN

• Updated: Tue, August 17, 2010

• Reported By:NYC New York
Terry And Linda Jamison, THE PSYCHIC TWIN
http://psychictwins.com/ Internet U.S.A.

Terry And Linda Jamison, THE PSYCHIC TWIN Terry and Linda Jamison, THE PSYCHIC TWIN - scam California Internet

*Consumer Comment: Weighing in

*Consumer Suggestion: readings with the twins

I was very disappointed with a reading I had with the twins. I think it is very wrong of them to present themselves as having any special talent when they clearly don't.

Believe me I am not writing because I did not like what they said but how blatantly they tried to lead me to tell them about myself. Things changed based on what I said moment to moment.

They started off saying that what they see can or can not happen depending on me. Thanks for the big disclaimer, followed by a prayer, OK now they have burned 5 minutes. At first the things they say sound complimentary like you are so sweet and trusting.

They gave the most generic description of a man they saw me with, 5'11" with dark hair and a tan (most girls would be pretty impressed to be with a tall, dark and handsome man) Followed up with the most generic male names of men born around my age. Anyone could look that up on wikipedia popular boy names of an era.

Then they would get frustrated with me and said I was not being open. Followed by conversations between themselves agreeing with one another - "oh I saw that too." Just because they agree with one another does not mean I agree or they are right.

The Twins then quickly changed the subject to say that I wanted to know about money. Well I did not once ask about money, it was a way for them to transition about career. They said they saw me doing painting and drawing. Well it does not take much to google me and find links that indicate I went to art school. However I do not paint or draw.

They should be ashamed of themselves taking advantage of people the way they do and mislead the public to believe they are psychics. They really just talked in circles about nothing. Complete waste of money and time. Bad connection? or just crap?
I say Scam!!!!

Oh_really
NYC, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/22/2009 07:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Terry-And-Linda-Jamison-THE-PSYCHIC-TWIN/internet/Terry-And-Linda-Jamison-THE-PSYCHIC-TWIN-Terry-and-Linda-Jamison-THE-PSYCHIC-TWIN-scam-445973. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Terry And Linda Jamison, THE PSYCHIC TWIN

Weighing in

AUTHOR: Alexalexalex - (U.S.A.)

Well they told me that same thing about my husband as they did the other women/consumer in this report.  Right down to have a secret cell phone. It caused a 6 month upheaval in my life and marriage.  I have learned that although you can get tips from psychics you have to understand that they are only half correct half of the time.  Even psychics on TV.

#2 Consumer Suggestion

readings with the twins

AUTHOR: Peace - (U.S.A.)

hi! is anybody there had an experience with the PSYCHIC TWINS interms of reading and prediuctions? please please let me know what are your experiences. Because i would like to have reading with them. Please tell me your experiences with them...Is your personal experience with them interms of their prediction and readings happen????thank you so much...