Complaint Review: Terry Hopkins - Mrs. Lucy Baines - Mr Michael Taylor - Sir. Richard K. Lloyd

• Submitted: Sat, March 01, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, March 01, 2008

• Reported By:St-Berbardin Ontario
Terry Hopkins - Mrs. Lucy Baines - Mr Michael Taylor - Sir. Richard K. Lloyd
20-22 Eastbury Road Nationwide United Kingdom

Terry Hopkins - Mrs. Lucy Baines - Mr Michael Taylor -Sir. Richard K. Lloyd The National Lottery London, England. United Kingdom

On February 29th I received an E-mail telling me I had won in a National Lootery on February 28. 516,778,00 pounds sterling, which is 1 007 000.00$ cdn. It looking lugit due to the fact that they are using a reputable courier.

I give them the info they wanted and waited for a responce. To reponce came on March 1. I had to pay for the courier to receive my check. I have to say that I was ready to do it, until I looked at the rest of my e-mails. I received an other e-mail saying I won 2 000 000.00 on the drawing of February 29. That's where I realized that this was a scam. Thank God I looked at the rest of my e-mails.

Stillman
St-Berbardin, Ontario
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/01/2008 11:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Terry-Hopkins-Mrs-Lucy-Baines-Mr-Michael-Taylor-Sir-Richard-K-Lloyd/nationwide/Terry-Hopkins-Mrs-Lucy-Baines-Mr-Michael-Taylor-Sir-Richard-K-Lloyd-The-National-L-313639. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Terry Hopkins - Mrs. Lucy Baines - Mr Michael Taylor - Sir. Richard K. Lloyd