Complaint Review: Terry Huschka

• Reported By: terterific — Oak View California United States of America
Terry Huschka

Terry Huschka Lipozene over charged Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Response to Mr. Huschka's Report

This company is a big ripoff.  I thought I was ordering a 29.95 buy one get one free.  The next thing they are trying to sell all these extra products. Finally I guess it was towards the end it was magazine subscriptions. I just hung up and figured it was the end because I never reached the final athauriztion part. The next thing I have a 88.00 charge on the debit card. I will be going to my bank on monday the July 23 and dispute this.  This company is the biggest ripoff of any product I have ever ordered.  I will never never order anything off a TV advertisement for the rest of my life.  I think the TV stations should check into these companies before they are put on there stations but the money they get paid for the advertising blinds them. They should be held accountable when a company like Lipozene rips off so many people.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/22/2012 11:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Terry-Huschka/internet/Terry-Huschka-Lipozene-over-charged-Internet-915708. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Terry Huschka

Response to Mr. Huschka's Report

AUTHOR: Lipozene Customer Service - (United States of America)

Official Statement from Obesity Research Institute,
makers of Lipozene:

We have reviewed Mr. Huschka's complaint and have reviewed it for accuracy.  We found that Mr. Huschka's provided an affirmative "YES" to an upsell offer that includes a larger quantity of Lipozene.  We do apologize if this was provided inadvertently but would like to remind Mr. Huschka of our 30-day money back guarantee.  He can return the additional product for a refund and try the trial offer he wanted.  He may call Lipozene customer service at 888/220-8907.  Lipozene has helped millions of Americans to lose weight and pure body fat.  Lipozene has been on the market for nearly seven years and we stand by our product and customer service.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC